Symantec Corporation (NASDAQ: SYMC), the world’s leading cyber security company, helps organizations, governments and people secure their most important data wherever it lives. Organizations across the world look to Symantec for strategic, integrated solutions to defend against sophisticated attacks across endpoints, cloud and infrastructure. Likewise, a global community of more than 50 million people and families rely on Symantec’s Norton and LifeLock product suites to protect their digital lives at home and across their devices. Symantec operates one of the world’s largest civilian cyber intelligence networks, allowing it to see and protect against the most advanced threats.
- Symantec ProxySG 6.6 Basic Administration (BCCPA) (MTC-BCC-001)
- Symantec ProxySG 6.6 Advanced Administration (BCCPP) (MTC-BCC-002)
- Symantec – PacketShaper 11.9.1 (MTC-BCC-005)
- Symantec Endpoint Protection 14: Plan and Implement (MTC-SEP-001)
- Symantec Endpoint Protection 14.x: Configure and Protect (MTC-SEP-002)
- Symantec Endpoint Protection 14.x:Manage and Administer (MTC-SEP-003)
- Symantec Endpoint Protection 14: Maintain and Troubleshoot (MTC-SEP-004)