Celestix Networks produces a rapidly expanding range of ready-to-deploy security solutions for IT networks. Included in Celestix’ product lines are the world’s best-selling Microsoft Windows-based security appliances. Celestix engineers appliances to deliver tangible cost savings to our customers through reduced product complexity and through exceptional ease of deployment and management. Celestix works closely with strategic partners to ensure that our appliances have the breadth and depth of functions, features, and performance to provide the best solutions for today’s demanding network-security needs.
Celestix is profitable and growing. Celestix has tripled in size for the last three years. We currently ship thousands of security appliances annually. Founded in 1999, Celestix Networks operates from offices in Fremont, California; Singapore; Reading, UK; and Chennai, India. We have significant presences worldwide including the Americas, EMEA, and APAC including Japan. To date, Celestix has enlisted over 450 channel partners worldwide to help serve our customers.
- Celestix® HOTPin® – The Next Generation of Two-Factor Authentication Celestix® MSA Series – Threat Management Gateway
- Celestix® WSA Series – Unified Access Gateway
- Celestix® XLB – Traffic Manager
- Celestix® BSA – Dynamic Data Protection
- Celestix® CLB – Load Balancer
- Celestix® BMC – BMC® BladeLogic Patch Manager