Yubico sets new world standards for simple, secure login, preventing unauthorized access to computers, servers, and internet accounts and M.Tech is it’s official value added distributor for ANZ.
Yubico’s core invention, the YubiKey, is a small USB and NFC device that supports multiple authentication and cryptographic protocols, on all devices and platforms – with a simple touch. YubiKeys protect access to user accounts for the world’s largest enterprises with no driver or client software needed. Yubico is a leading contributor to the FIDO Universal 2nd Factor (U2F) open authentication standard, and Yubico’s technology is used, and loved, in more than 150 countries.
U2F is an open authentication standard that enables Internet users to securely access any number of online services, with one single device, instantly and with no drivers or client software needed.
A YubiKey is a small device that you register with a service or site that supports two-factor authentication. Phishing, malware, and other attack methods don’t work because they would need both your physical key and your passwords to breach your accounts.
Two-factor authentication with a YubiKey makes your login secure and keeps your information private. The YubiKey requires nothing more than a simple tap or touch. There are no drivers or special software needed. You can use your YubiKey on multiple computers and mobile devices, and one key supports any number of your accounts. YubiKeys are nearly indestructible — just add it to your keychain along with your house and car keys.
Businesses need Secure, Simple and Scalable Solutions
Businesses are challenged with protecting company data and systems in a continually evolving landscape. Stolen credentials cost companies billions of dollars each year — and hackers are targeting everyone, from small businesses to large enterprises. Yubico’s products help protect access to both data and resources critical for operation.
Stronger, Faster, More Economical Authentication
YubiKeys are refreshingly simple to use and provide stronger authentication, privacy, and malware protection than SMS and apps. Your YubiKey hangs on your keychain or sits inside your USB port and becomes a seamless part of the login experience.
Yubico’s Hardware Security Module offers easy, affordable, and secure protection of authentication secrets related to the YubiKey OTP stored on the authentication or key server. The device protects data at rest against remotely conducted intrusion attacks and internal threats like employees copying secrets.
- Works with any standard USB port, across multiple operating systems including Linux and Microsoft Windows.
- Offers encryption with a Message Authentication Code (MAC), HMAC-SHA1 hashing, AES encryption/decryption, and cryptographic True Random Number Generation.
- Provides a physically isolated environment for cryptographic processing.
- Has no moving parts and requires no additional maintenance once installed.
- Capable of supporting any counter-based OTP protocol including YubiOTP (Yubico’s OTP implementation) and OATH-HOTP authentication.
- Works with the Yubico Validation Server
- Yubico and YubiKey are registered trademarks of Yubico Inc.