Adaptiv Networks is the creator of powerful, software-defined wide-area networks (SD-WANs) for the most challenging locations requiring high availability for business-critical application traffic. Businesses rely on Adaptiv Networks’ Cloud-Managed SD-WAN to provide secure, high-performance, and highly reliable networking for their voice, data, and video communications needs.
In 2020, Adaptiv Networks acquired ELFIQ Networks to expand its product portfolio and international presence. The ELFIQ Networks link balancing and SD-WAN solutions offer flexibility, simplicity, and performance for enterprises that need rock-solid access to digital services over high bandwidths. Combining the simplicity of the “as-a-service” model with the unique flexibility and robustness of ELFIQ’s layer-2 network edge solution creates a natural complement to Adaptiv’s cloud-native SD-WAN.
For more information, visit https://www.adaptiv-networks.com/
ELFIQ by Adaptiv Networks: https://www.adaptiv-networks.com/elfiq-products
ELFIQ link balancing technology is a proven solution that delivers rock-solid performance with advanced features for solving difficult bandwidth and performance challenges. ELFIQ intelligently directs a site’s inbound and outbound traffic across multiple connections to deliver amazingly agile, scalable and reliable networks.
- Fast Deployment: Deployment is simple, quick and inexpensive with no modification required for the existing network configuration and no adjustments to existing firewall rules.
- Managed SD-WAN:
- Hybrid Connectivity: Mix and match up to 128 connections from any ISP including wired, wireless or MPLS links to scale supported bandwidth up to 20Gbps for any site.
- Eliminate Downtime: Failover protection keeps application sessions connected through link outages while LAN Failsafe ensures normal operations continue if the device fails or if power is interrupted.
- Layer-2 Connectivity: Easily build transparent private networks that are invisible to attackers and manage link policies to control Layer 2 network access and Internet access.
- Optimal Performance: DPI and QoS policies empower you to identify applications and optimize quality of experience while limiting or blocking any unsanctioned traffic.
Use cases: https://www.adaptiv-networks.com/sd-wan-use-cases